Our Next Friday Night Coffee House Open Mic will be November 16th, 2018
Coffee House Open Mic Night
at the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd
400 Seabrook Rd Tequesta Fl 33469
Come to listen or come and play, either way come join us for an evening of great music and fun...
Bring your Guitar, Banjo, Dobro, Mandolin, Fiddle or whatever you play… Acoustic instruments only.
- Admission is Free, donations are appreciated.
- Open to all
- Professional Sound System
- Acoustic Only (no personal amps or backing tracks)
- Plug into sound system or play thrugh an instrument mic
- Grand Piano Available
- Perform Solo or with your group
- Please bring a non-perishable food item for The Good Shepherd Food Pantry
Please message Erik Pariseleti or call/text 561-262-5692 with any other questions
Started in 2010 as a family friendly night of music where we could bring our then 10 year old twins to has grown into the largest and longest running Open Mic night in Tequesta Florida.
Hosted at the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, this monthly event takes place on the 3rd Friday of the month.